Please read the following policies to ensure you have the best customer experience.
Special measures have been taken to prevent the spread of Covid-19:
1) Single-use disposable towels, aprons and gowns will be used for each client
2) All hair tools will be sterilised thoroughly for each client
3) Additional time for setup and disinfecting will be blocked out to ensure that each stylist's station and tools are properly sanitized prior to the start of each appointment.
4) All clients will be provided with a disposable single-use sterile mask and gloves which must be worn throughout the appointment.
5) All clients will be asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds and sanitise upon arrival.
6) Thermometers will be used to check each client's temperature before entering the salon.
7) A temporary surcharge of £2.50 (per client) will apply to all appointments to cover the cost of PPE.
8) Card payments are encouraged to limit cash handling.
9) There will be no refreshments or magazines. However, you are welcome to provide your own.
10) Please cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms, have been in close contact with anyone else with symptoms or are in recovery from Covid-19.
11) If you appear unwell upon arrival: you will be asked to reschedule 2 weeks later (minimum requirement).
12) Please note that 80% of appointments will take place on a one-to-one basis, excluding Thursdays and Fridays when another stylist will be present at the salon (you may wish to consider this when scheduling your appointment).
13) Your stylist will be wearing a mask, face shield and a disposable apron throughout your visit. Gloves will be worn where possible, however, this can be quite difficult for certain services. If you have any concerns about this - please contact the salon 72 hours before your appointment to discuss.
14) Heroine Hair Salon has successfully achieved the BARBICIDE Covid-19 certification.
16) Although we love hugs, at this time physical contact will be limited to that which is necessary to perform services.
17) As a commitment to your health and safety, if your stylist is unwell you will be contacted regarding your preferences for rescheduling.
1) As a courtesy to all clients a prompt appointment schedule is adhered to and late appointments may not be honoured.
2) Heroine Hair Salon provides a 10-minute discretionary period starting from your scheduled appointment time. After this, we are unable to guarantee that we will be able to honour your appointment and you will forfeit your £30 deposit fee.
3) In the event that appointments begin late due to late arrival (following the discretionary period): your treatment may be shortened in consideration of the next client and a £15 late fee will be added to your final bill - Or cancelled.
1) There is a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations within this period will be offered another appointment. Failure to notify the salon within 48 hours will result in loss of your appointment & £30 deposit fee.
2) All deposits are non-refundable. If a cancellation is made due to Covid-19, you will be offered another appointment starting 2 weeks after your original appointment.
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not completely content, please make it known during your appointment or 24 hours after the service has been performed.Parking
Wilmer Place (Car Park) - £1.40ph
Tyssen Road (Directly across the road from the shop)
Disability parking available on Stoke Newington High Road.
Free parking on Saturday after 13:30 and Sunday